Non-Surgical Body Treatments
Non-surgical body treatments like CoolSculpting are great options for enhancing the shape of your figure by getting rid of stubborn fat. Non-surgical body contouring treatments can produce great long-lasting results. Options include:
- CoolSculpting – CoolSculpting is a body-contouring treatment that uses a controlled cooling effect to remove excess fat from different areas in the body, including the thighs, upper arms, and abdomen.
- CoolMini – CoolMini uses the same technology as CoolSculpting. However, it has a more compact and precise handpiece suitable for certain treatment areas such as the chin.
- ThermiSmooth – ThermiSmooth uses radiofrequency (RF) energy to effectively treat sagging skin, wrinkles, and cellulite.
- ThermiTight – ThermiTight tightens and lifts sagging skin with radiofrequency energy. It stimulates the production of skin-firming collagen.
- ThermiVa – ThermiVa uses RF energy to tighten lax vaginal skin.
Body Plastic Surgery
Body plastic surgery can be used to address a variety of aesthetic issues. Some patients may be bothered by areas of the body with noticeable amounts of excess fat that they can’t get rid of through dieting and exercise. Body plastic surgery can also be performed to eliminate excess loose skin and give the treated area a tighter, toned, and more attractive appearance. Options for body plastic surgery include:
- Thigh Lift – The thigh lift is a body procedure that improves leg contours by removing excess fat and skin from the thighs while tightening the remaining skin.
- Tummy Tuck – The tummy tuck is a surgical procedure that removes excess fat and skin from the abdominal area. It also tightens loose abdominal muscles.
- Arm Lift – The tummy tuck is a surgical procedure that removes excess fat and skin from the abdominal area. It also tightens loose abdominal muscles.
- Body Lift – The body lift is a comprehensive surgical procedure that lifts and contours the abdominal area, buttocks, and thighs.
- Liposuction – When it comes to removing stubborn excess fat from numerous areas of the body, liposuction is a trusted and time-tested option.
- Mommy Makeover – The mommy makeover is a package of plastic surgery procedures that helps women regain their pre-pregnancy form after childbirth and breastfeeding. It can include any combination of breast augmentation, tummy tuck, and liposuction.
With over 60 years of surgical experience and training coupled with their caring nature and dedication to providing our patients with personalized care are the reason they are known as some of the most respected surgeons in Louisville. Their skill, experience and knowledge provides beautiful and natural looking results.
During your consultation, we will discuss your goals and concerns. We will perform a physical exam and evaluate your medical records. We will then recommend a suitable body procedure, go over it with you in great detail, and customize your treatment plan.
Our Patients Say
I remember being a young teen and my oldest sister showing me chin exercises to get rid of my double chin. I was not overweight, but for some reason I had a really thick chin and neck. Move the clock forward 25 years and my problem was much worse.
Ready For The Next Step?
At Dr. Banis Plastic Surgery, our goal is to use our expertise to provide our patients with the outstanding surgical care they need. If you would like to know more about the body procedures we perform or are interested in undergoing surgery to enhance the appearance of your figure, contact our office today to schedule a consultation for your body plastic surgery in Louisville.