Ulthera is the first FDA approved non-surgical, non-invasive skin rejuvenating procedure achieved by using micro-focused ultrasound. Ultherapy gently heats the underlying tissue and as a result, the rebuilding process begins. In just one office treatment, the focused ultrasound:
- Initiates new collagen production
- Begins to gradually tone, lift, and decreases laxity to the skin
- Reverses the aging process
- Adds facial contour and definition
- Results seen within 90 days
- No downtime
Before & Afters
The results of NewBeauty’s annual Beauty Choice Awards are in, and Ultherapy was recognized as the Best In-Office Treatment!
The Today Show - Ultherapy
The Today Show host, Andrea Canning, shares that she personally has tried Ultherapy, which is the only FDA – approved procedure used to lift and tighten skin using ultrasound.